Important market information
Market should prepare itself for significantly higher prices on Stainless Steel, carbon steel and aluminum flanges.
Raw material price increase is also affecting to prices of our forged, casted and machined products during Q1 & Q2 2021.
There are many factors currently driving the upward price movements not least:
- Higher material volume demands from bulk sectors.
- Shortage of Market Scrap and increasing Scrap Prices.
- Rising Alloying Elements.
- Longer Lead times on RM supplies.
- Quota and Duties on Imports of Raw Materials.
- Increased Intercontinental shipping costs.
- Rising market material demand driven from pickup in the project and general market needs.
- Re-thinking of many supply chains, re-shoring as a result of the pandemic etc.
Although Nordic Flanges Group will do its upmost to support its key customers and partners, we have to pass on factors which directly affect the full production cost of our final products.